Banking Officer-Corporate Clients
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
Experience & Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent retail banking, finanace and/or online banking experience
• Extensive knowledge of Retail Banking policies and procedures and Electronic Banking operations
• Proven organizational and customer service skills
• Good interpersonal, communication & computer skills
• Strong understanding of financial products and services and the ability to learn more, including digital assets.
• Assessing customer needs, providing solid recommendations, and building customer relationships to optimize sales opportunities with new and existing customers
• Effective interpersonal skills and confidence to offer products and services to customers
• Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints when necessary
• Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers and team members
• Ability to use standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers
• Occasional local travel for bank purposes and/or on behalf of the bank (. visiting other work-sites, networking, community/marketing event
Key Factors for Success in This Role:
• Organizational Skills: Consistently manages workload effectively, uses resources efficiently and orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Arranges information and files in a useful manner. Ensures that all follow-up responsibilities are completed timely and with minimal supervision.
• Communication Skills: Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect. Effective verbal communication with business partners while assisting with all aspects of meeting logistics. Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
• Problem-Solving Skills: Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manages the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary. Thinks of several possible explanations or alternatives for a situation and anticipates potential obstacles and develops contingency plans to overcome them. Identifies the information needed to solve a problem effectively. Presents problem analysis and recommended solution to others rather than just identifying or describing the problem itself. Acknowledges when one does not know something and takes steps to find out.
• Process-Oriented Attitude: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done, knows how to organize people and activities, understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow, understands business needs and trends and can see opportunities for synergy and integration.
• Attention to Detail: Double-checks the accuracy of information and work product to provide accurate and consistent work. Provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it. Carefully monitors the details and quality of own and others’ work. Expresses concern that things be done right, thoroughly and precisely. Completes all work according to procedures and standards.
• Comfortable around Senior Leaders/Directors: Can deal comfortably with senior leaders/directors and understands how they think and work. Can determine the best way to get things done with them by talking their language and responding to their needs. Can craft approach likely to be seen as appropriate and positive.
• Client Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients. Acts with the client in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect.
Provides a complete range of customer services including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts on line
Provides customers support through telephone and secure message channel including resolving issues to electronic banking activities
Discovers customer needs through conversations, questions and review of their accounts, and promotes and cross-sells Bank products and services based on their needs
Executes outgoing communication efforts for the bank
Works with vendors and outside service providers to ensure operational performance standards are maintained
Reporting to the company’s management, while providing reports, and helping to ensure execution of the company’s strategy.
What you’ll get:
• Flexible and very competitive fee based on experience and ability to generate new clients
• Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package, including achievement bonuses
• Participation in new and exciting business ventures, gaining specific experience from entrepreneurs around the world
• Occasionally traveling to trade shows and meetings around the world
• Working in a dynamic and young environment
• All resources required to achieve your goals
• Full office amenities, and periodic office events