We focus on connecting your skills and intelligence to the IT and engineering opportunities you need to thrive. When you join Modis, you don’t just become part of a business. You join a community of experts.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (IT, Telecommunications, etc.);
• Written and verbal fluency in English;
• Experience in customer service delivery is an advantage;
• Analytical mind, structured and logical thinking.
As a Service Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Prompt escalation & notification of major network faults and customer faults;
• Professionally utilizing GSD systems and procedures to monitor and maintain customer network availability & integrity;
• Ensure network faults and customer faults are resolved well within agreed procedures;
• Accurate & timely creation, updating and completion of all Trouble Tickets;
• Provide prompt and regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues;
• Tracking and directing the workflow of faults and planned events.