Construction Managerial Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Construction Managerial Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to resolve big problems. Your work will require imagination, innovation, teamwork and leadership!
- Faculty of Construction, Civil Engineering or any other technical faculty
- Strong skills in leadership and communication
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
What does the work look like?
Our Project Management group is in charge with setting up of a new manufacturing facility and start up of the facility to manufacture and deliver our products. It's the bread and butter of what makes P&G such a wonderful company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with our Global Engineering and Manufacturing groups.
Our internship program offers plenty of opportunities to learn new things. They include:
- Digital tools for Construction Management
- Deploying new construction execution strategies i.e. Lean Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Digitalize the work process in Lean IPD approach.
- Deploy groundbreaking technologies in Construction execution (3D, 4D Modelling, VR/AR in construction, Drone applications, 3D Printing)
- Developing and deploying tools for digital methods for Project Schedule tracking.
What kind of projects will you support?
Our Engineers working for project/construction management group the setting of the new facility. The engineers lead the safety, quality, cost and schedule for the project using innovative ways and fresh technologies available in the industry.
Your project as an intern will be to develop methods using the latest construction management digital applications (using Aconex) and optimize the construction work processes (permit management system, Induction process, Quality Inspections, safety inspections).
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- exciting work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform important job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.