Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- At least 2-3 years prior experience with a software testing position;
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (Waterfall model/V model/Agile model);
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools;
- Good knowledge of SQL DML statements;
- Experience in banking sector is an advantage;
- ISTQB foundation certification in software testing (or equivalent) is a plus;
- English – intermediate level is a plus.
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common
- A commitment to quality and a thorough methodical approach to work;
- Willingness to learn.
- Work as part of the banking software testing team at the customer's premises supporting the
overall testing effort;
- Define test plans and detailed test cases for new releases;
- Execute and record results for the allocated test plans and test cases;
- Report to IT and Business stakeholders on the progress and results of testing activities.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.