SQL Database Admin
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- 3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required or similar experience with managing SQL Server databases;
- experience with backups, restores and recovery models;
- knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server;
- experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory;
- good written and verbal English skills.
- develop new solutions and services in the SQL area;
- design and maintain the standard configurations of SQL databases servers, services, and processes to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security, in accordance with the products requirements for operations;
- apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations;
- refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes;
- level 3 escalation for database type incidents;
- share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.