Back-End Developer C#
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- comfortable with handling high complexity;
- experienced in C# and SQL Server – and preferably in Azure, too;
- able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written;
- happy to work with the customer on site;
- willing to develop yourself continuously;
- inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how;
- passionate about IT – it’s not just your job, it’s your true calling;
- holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Technology or comparable, or a web development education from another institute or organization.
- if you eat C# and SQL Server for breakfast and would love to work with Azure, you might just be the Back-End Developer we’re looking for!
- the projects are built from scratch in an Agile environment, and we strive to employ the latest technologies and work processes both for small and big designs.