AR Financial Analyst & CMD Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DRiV - a Tenneco Company active
View all jobs AR Financial Analyst & CMD Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This is a great opportunity to join us as an AR Financial Analyst & Customer Master Data Coordinator in our SSC in Bucharest where you will be responsible for Accounts Receivable Reporting and Management of the Customer Master Data Team and Processes.
- Accounts Receivable Reporting [Month Close Reporting Package, AR Team Scorecard, Ad Hoc Requests for AR Performance Reporting, AR Forecasts & Variance Analysis]
- Coordinating with the SSC AR Team members [including 3rd party] to ensure reporting requirements are properly understood and followed, and information is obtained in a timely manner for reporting submission deadlines
- Supporting the Implementation of the Credit Policy by developing a strong understanding of the credit control areas in SAP, identifying weaknesses and improvement opportunities in the credit control management process and proposing solutions
- Conducting the Annual Credit Limit Review for existing Customer Data Base
- Constantly expanding your credit risk analysis competencies, to enable sound credit risk evaluations and recommendations
- Offers support to management in the Audit Process
- Management of the Customer Master Data Team and Processes [Process Standardization and Improvement, Controls Design, Best Practices Implementation
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience – ideally in Accounts Receivable Reporting, Credit or Collection
- SAP knowledge
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced written & spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Works independently, adapts easily and is able to manage tight deadlines
- Has direct work experience with management
- Has experience in working in a multicultural environment, ideally has experience in working as part of a Shared Services Center
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.