IT Digital Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Digital Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
The IT Digital Analyst is responsible to drive the use of digital technology to improve the way
Schlumberger works. This includes a consistent and reliable infrastructure and strong skills base,
which recognizes the power of technology to help us to meet our business objectives and achieve
• Provide objective and transparent analysis of digital data, using proven methodologies to
identify areas for improvement and opportunities for investment in order to achieve
Organization’s Strategic aims.
• Work closely with individual Managers and Heads to identify insight needs, agreeing data sets
and requirements for KPI monitoring.
• Work with the business analyst to develop and provide a structured business analysis service to
all teams across Schlumberger, producing detailed reports identifying key trends and patterns,
interpreting the data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives.
• Have an advanced understanding of Analytics and other digital analysis tools, and the ability to
explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
• Work with other Digital team colleagues to ensure that tests and tracking are configured
correctly for reporting and optimization.
• Understand and champion the use of insights data and how to get the best from it, making
recommendations for future activity based on detailed scrutiny.
• Create prototypes, developing user-centric applications, advising on technical specification and
researching new techniques.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
• Provide technical solutions using Process Automation Tools, Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Minimum Job Qualifications
• Polytechnical University Degree / Master student or Fresh graduate
• 1 year experience in Digital/ IT
Nice to have IT knowledge
• C/C++ and C#
• Visual Basic
• HTML, CSS
• Microsoft Power Platform
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.