Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Accounting and analytical abilities;
- IFRS reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced level of English; French is a plus
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
- Contribute to the closing of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, reconciliations and specific controls;
- Prepare the monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
- Monitoring for improvement the data quality and ensure accounting entries and adjustments are done as part of the daily accounting pocess or during the reporting period;
- Prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
- Prepare regular group consolidated reporting, prepare the audit trails for the work performed up to the controls;
- Perform analysis for own area of responsibility, support the accounting team and manager for the continuous improvement initiatives or projects.