Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Network Operations tools, processes and practices
• A collaborative working style – communicate and work well in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of English language (written and verbally)
• Good knowledge of roaming services (Steering of Roaming), principles and protocols
• Knowledge of signalling protocols and mobile network architecture
• Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills
• Mandatory telecom background. Preferably 3 years of experience working in Telecom (Roaming Engineer; IREG Tests; Core CS)
• Good knowledge of UNIX is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Your day to day:
The candidate will be responsible for performing a broad range of activities related to International Roaming within Vodafone.
• Technical implementation of the commercial business requirements regarding roaming services. Troubleshoot issues related to this tasks.
• Updating the internal database and systems
• Perform roaming audit on all relevant nodes, systems and tasks
• Keep the network updated according to the latest updates of the IR21s of the operators
• Offer support for incidents and escalated faults to First Line, Engineering Team, Local Markets or Commercial teams.
• Responsible for documentation and communication of technical issues and outcomes to team members and other teams involved
• Optimize the existing solutions and processes to increase efficiency and to meet the requirements of the business
• Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Steering of Roaming activities - Perform daily and on demand tasks to configure the roaming traffic
• Audit activities - comparison of the information stored in network nodes and in different systems; detects the divergences between them, and proposes the correction to maintain the services aligned.
• Perform different tasks that need the configuration in the network and in other Vodafone systems (Romina, NGIMA, Salesforce)
• Supports new technologies and processes transferred within the team
• Documents temporary and permanent fixes for an issue. Actively involved in maintaining the internal repository up to date.
• Participates to internal or external courses/workshops to improve the knowledge
• Supports and is actively involved to automation process (by creating scrips, tools, apps)
• Offers feedback related to improvements of the BAU activities and internal procedures/processes.
• Execution of all activities within agreed SLA’s, maintaining high quality and performance standards
• Supports and implements new projects and processes; maintains and updates the internal repository; performs automations; collaborative working style
• Efficient communication within team, inter-department and management.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!