Financial Controlling Specialist
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Service, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Working closely together with the central IT Controlling team of Allianz SE, the Financial Controlling Specialist role comes to strengthen the communication and coordination with Allianz SE Group Center controllers and main IT service providers, in relation with IT cost controlling and IT workplace charging, having the following responsibilities:
- Managing import data of various sub systems into ServiceNow platform;
- Further development of data interfaces to SAP and sub systems;
- Checking budget data for completeness and consistency of cost centers in ServiceNow;
- Verifying plausibility and completeness of data;
- Supporting controllers with providing description of steps in planning or timelines;
- Quarterly checks of updated budgets: data completeness and consistency of cost centers in Service Now;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Cost mapping between information sent by internal providers and AZ SE Central CCs, based on material numbers and distribution keys;
- Distribution of primary costs and secondary costs on the appropriate WBS elements and cost centers;
- Maintain Master Data of Service Now environment (IRIS);
- Post mapping verifications: checking overrun budgets, correctness of the allocation and clarifications with Business Service Managers or Account Manager;
- Identify budget deviations, causes/solutions and comment on them;
- Updates information in Customer Dashboards (Service Now) at given deadlines and quality checks;
- Preparation of IT Workplace data and recharging to GC;
- Accruals reporting to Group Accounting.
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Previous experience with financial systems and tools and IT tools for financial reporting;
- Good communication skills:
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast changing process environment;
- Self-motivated and results driven;
- Analytical mindset, attention to details;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.