Health, Safety & Environment Internship
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on dynamic improvements related to the Health, Safety and Environment and wellbeing of our leading products and with smart, connected technologies. Our aim is to ignite your potential in order to improve the capability, safety and efficiency of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
You are a good fit here if:
- Graduating in less than 2 years (Chemical Engineering, Management, Ecology and Environment protection, Economical Engineering in mechanical field, Engineering of ecological and bio-technical systems Universities at either Bachelor or Masters);
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work efficiently with others and innovative ideas.
Your Role as a Health, Safety & Environment Intern
At P&G, we offer an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will embrace commitments and develop different and relevant projects! We are currently looking for a student to work with our Health & Safety department.
Be prepared to develop yourself in a meaningful and fast-paced environment, gain experience and knowledge in various aspects of occupational safety!
As a valued member of the HS&E Urlati Team, you will build capability by working directly with various industrial safety and health topics including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, standards, risk assessment, and safety management processes.
P&G provides opportunities for the interns to grow in a business environment within the manufacturing industry.
-Truly meaningful work from the beginning, offering the chance to influence the production and quality of our brand products;
- A wide range of exciting tasks in one of the most influential companies in the world. - We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying experiences and lots of development opportunities;
- An opportunity to evolve and deliver state of the art-technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
- Stimulating work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment where you can benefit from mentorship, coaching, training and guidance;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform relevant job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.