Suntem cel mai important operator din piata serviciilor integrate de comunicatii din Romania.Suntem lider pe segmentul serviciilor de televiziune si pe cel al serviciilor de internet si suntem principalul operator alternativ in furnizarea serviciilor de telefonie fixa.
Am ajuns aici fiindca ne-am bazat pe tehnologia performanta, permanent eficientizata astfel incat sa corespunda cerintelor din ce in ce mai mari ale clientilor nostri. Ne-am bazat la fel de mult pe puternica si profesionista echipa RCS & RDS, formata din mii de oameni.
Echipa RCS & RDS este foarte importanta pentru noi si vrem sa o extindem cu noi colegi, capabili sa ne sustina in demersul nostru de a ramane lider in piata serviciilor de telecomunicatii.
• Education: Univerity degree (economic or legal academic backgroud);
• Experience: 3+ years of experience as a corporate compliance experience;
• Computer proficiency;
• Language proficiency: good level of English, verbal and written;
• Knowledge of the local and international standard and best practices in compliance;
• Competences: Good data analytics knowledge, good presentation skills, strong communications skills, independence and initiative, collaborative team player
• Promote a culture of Compliance and Integrity
• Develop/maintain/revise compliance policies, directives and instructions
• Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
• Advise and counsel business leaders and employees on compliance matters
• Conduct the Know Your Partner checks and commission the appropriate risk-based due diligence for business partners
• Conduct internal investigations and assessments, as needed.
• Provide compliance training with focus on various topics from compliance programs as: Anti-corruption and Business Ethics, Conflict of Interest and Anti Money Laundering
• Performs other duties as assigned
We are looking for a diligent and professional Compliance Officer to join our dynamic Digi Compliance Group. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing an effective compliance program and a culture of compliance in the organisation.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the Compliance program and controls.