- Degree in Human Resource Management or related qualification;
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in personnel administration;
- Solid knowledge of labor legislation;
- Very good knowledge of English.
Preparation and administration of personnel files;
- Centralization and verification of documents required for employment;
- Management of activities related to occupational medicine (medical appointments, follow-up of skill sets, liaison with medical centers);
- Preparation of employment documents (job description, CIM, additional documents, medical insurance, etc);
- Process in REVISAL employee status change such as hiring, termination, leaves, changes to the contracts;
- Compile monthly employee day-to-day time, attendance administration, vacation tracking, medical leave, and review timesheets;
- Maintain the relationship with occupational and health examination and SSM/PSI labor protection suppliers;
- Disciplinary investigations;
- Making monthly time sheets and other payroll situations;
- Making work certificates and other documents;
- Selection and recruitment.
EGT is among the fastest-growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South, and Central America, and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
We don’t have rules, we offer you challenges. The main challenge is for you to continuously improve yourself, we are betting on your growth because we believe in you! Give us the chance to meet you and to present to you our job opportunities.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access/update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, and request the deletion of your information from our databases.