Billing Specialist with English
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our customer, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, we are looking for Billing Specialist with English.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Contract management, economic, commercial, accounting, financing or related discipline or related major;
- Preferably a minimum 2 years experience regardless of the domain
- 1 year finance related experience - Billing/ Account Receivable/AP
- Experience in auditing, internal control or quality management is preferred;
- Experience in a multinational company;
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word) - mandatory
- Good level of communication in English;
- Excel Medium - Advanced level;
- Basic Financial knowledge.
- Be rеsponsiblе for аnalyzing thе contract, brеаk down thе milеstones аnd makе billing schedule; be in charge of the billing applicаtion to ensurе the timеlinеss, аccuracy of issuаnce of invoice and integrity of the supporting documents; in charge of the accuracy of relevant billing documents and filing timely.
- Communicates with related departments to obtain the supporting documents for fulfillment.
- Cooperates with related departments for process improvement, contract negotiation, contract terms improvement.
- Monitoring the billing process operation to ensure the KPI Index (timeliness rate and accuracy rate) can be reached.
- Create Billing or Revenue trigger in a timely and correct manner based on billing supporting documents which are provided by the project team (such as POD, PAC/FAC or other acceptance documents).
- Monitor the billing and revenue recognition process and efficiently communicate with related departments to solve the problems.
- Active involvement in weekly meetings for process improvement and business analysis.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Transport accommodation;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere, and a multinational environment.