HR Global DLA mySuccess - TSR
Are you passionate about digital solutions? Join our growing and ambitious Global HR System Operations Team! This role is part of Continental's Corporate HR Team and works in collaboration with partners from the entire organization.
* Consult and coach internal customers at all levels of the organization to implement development and training programs in Continental's Learning Management System;
* Collect and manage learning administration needs from locations and business units and translate in learning items and calendar offerings by utilizing the full extent of capabilities of the Learning Management tool;
* Create maintain and manage learning catalogues, items, learning curricula for Continental's Training programs;
* Conducts regular logical/content quality checks in alignment with global standards;
* Coordinate with the central LMS team, GPS support teams, country TMOD and cross-Business Area LMS teams to manage content in an efficient, transparent and structured manner in order to improve the user experience across the different employee target groups;
* Collects, consolidates and reports learning KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements;
* Act as Project Leader and administer learning and development initiatives;
* Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment
* High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide)
* Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs will be a plus
* Professional experience in Organizational Development and Performance Management topics as well as experience at a regional or Business Unit level is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.