Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Proven work experience on a similar role
- IT recruitment experience
- Very good communication skills and interact with people
- Good knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to plan and organize activities
- Dynamism and creativity
Luxoft mission is to provide our clients with high-end IT services & solutions delivered by top talents.
We are looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions.
Once on-board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you are enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Identifies the most productive sources of selection;
- Select potential candidates based on the candidate profile and job requirements;
- Contact candidates and conducts prescreen and interviews
- Develop short list of candidates and working with department heads to complete projects;
- Completes and maintain the integrity of the database;
- Participate in employer branding activities and job fairs
- Prepare and submit various periodical reports;
- Develop and maintain a good collaboration with internal clients and other departments
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.