FUTURE FEMALE LEADERS IN IT-Online event on April 7th
The IT circle of life combines Development, Testing and Deployment. But in order to succeed in all these stages, you also need Management and People Management soft skills, be flexibe to a continuously changing environment and, most importantly, eagerness to learn. So, if you are a talented female Technical student or recent graduate considering a career in IT, then please take this opportunity to come and talk to us at P&G! Let’s explore together what P&G can offer to hardworking, technical-savvy women who want to build a successful career.
APPLY NOW AND BECOME ONE OF THE SELECTED PARTICIPANTS AT OUR FUTURE FEMALE LEADERS - IT VIRTUAL EVENT ON APRIL 7TH! THIS EVENT WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH AN OUTSTANDING VIRTUAL "ON-THE-JOB" EXPERIENCE:
- We will talk about the latest technologies used in our business.
- You will have the chance to meet and network with Empowering Female P&G Managers.
- You will discover Product / Manufacturing IT from a creative, meaningful and exciting perspective.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Female students in their 2nd-4th year of Bachelor level study, or Master students
- A good knowledge of English
- Skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Our people are all equally talented in their own unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are looking for applicants of any race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.