Accounting Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounting Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Accounting and analytical abilities
• IFRS reporting including inter-companiy reconciliation;
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in end-to-end Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting
• Advanced level of English; French is a plus
• Advanced level of Excel knowledge
• Contribute to the closing of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, reconciliations and specific controls
• Prepare the monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances
• Monitoring for improvement the data quality and ensure accounting entries and adjustments are done as part of the daily accounting process or during the reporting period
• Prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes)
• Prepare regular group consolidated reporting, prepare the audit trails for the work performed up to the controls
• Perform analysis for own area of responsibility, support the accounting team and manager for the continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
• Competitive compensation & remuneration
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits
• Preferential banking services
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week)
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.