Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Interest in HR domain (previous experience in the field – nice to have)
• University degree – nice to have;
• Previous experience in a multinational environment: minimum 1 year;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Analytical thinking and attention to details;
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
• Team player qualities and communications skills with Accenture, Client and third parties staff;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
• Language skills: German – Advanced, English - Advanced.
• Understand project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles;
• Determine all possible sourcing channels to fulfill demand;
• Access “alternate pools” as necessary;
• Work with the local HR team as well as the Business team to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute solutions;
• Provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues;
• Be accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed;
• Handle routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help.
What's in it for you?
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.