Senior Process Lead
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• 3 in process design/ process mapping/taxonomy
• 5-7 years’ experience of working in a relevant workstream environment ( BPO/SSC)
• Good knowledge of MS Office and VISIO and other tools used in process mapping
• Experience to interact with different cultures and switch context in short term.
• A solid understanding of how processes work in general and how transitions are structures.
• Experience in identifying roadblocks and implementing actions to streamline the discussion and deliver
objectives on time
Knowledge & Skills
• Display attention to detail with excellent judgment and ability to work with confidential documents and
• Ability to lead and work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision.
• Strong project and change management skills, familiarity with project management approaches and tools
• Possesses very good communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well
as written form, with all levels of internal stakeholders and the ability to influence others towards a
• Active listening skills and manage upwards, ability to negotiate between conflicting stakeholders and
anticipate their needs.
• Proactive and self-motivated with strong organizational skills, manage priorities, and handle multiple
tasks with frequent, tight deadlines.
• English fluency is a must
Primary Purpose of the Position
• Reporting directly to the CI&RPA&PMO Manager, this position will support the in the creation of the
documentation/taxonomy of processes to be transferred in to GBS. They will be expected to consult and
coordinate a broad range of stakeholders, including internal GBS management, local teams and other
global/regional process owners.
• Identify GBS, regional and global improvement and standardization opportunities with internal and
external stakeholders; focus groups, workshops organized as per yearly roadmap. Liase with regional and
global process owners and governance committees for approval on priorities to move to implement.
• Act as experience consultant for the project team.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert on process mapping/taxonomy by clarify and document new process to be
transferred to GBS.
• Act as a senior specialist for business related queries and for the team.
• Support CI Manager in developing yearly and quarterly implementation roadmap for all processes after
start of Business As Usual: run process assessment to determine priority on Standardization plan, conduct
gap analysis for selected processes, support Operations in defining plan to close all gaps
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and lead workshop and prepare needed documentation ( walkthroughs, process maps,
taxonomy files, action logs, etc.) for a successful transition of processes in to GBS
• Work closely with local team conduct current state assessment, proposed the TO BE process and present
final version to be used in transition
• Work with regional process owners to identify plans for each improvement initiative.
• Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of workshops and
• Present status updates on projects to stakeholders.
• Coordinate and drive implementation of initiatives on time and on budget under Goodyear project
management methodology. Support status update meetings with appropriate governance committees
(GBS, Regional or Global as required).
• Act as both business and transition evangelist during the end to end process.
• A ‘go to’ person for the team when it comes to clarifying issues before and during transition
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.