Head of Central Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Head of Central Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent vendor & contractor management skills;
• Team management skills;
• Strategic vision;
• Project Management;
• The ability to navigate complex situations, problem solve and make sound decisions;
• Driver’s license: B category.
• Customer oriented;
• Passionate about the educational issue;
• Entrepreneurial spirited – focused on innovation;
• Results oriented;
• Tech savvy.
• English, at an advanced level;
• How to use Microsoft Office.
Experience required for this role:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role of a support function.
It would be nice if you also had:
• HR Management Experience;
• Facilities & Admin experience;
• Events organizing experience;
• Experience working in digitalistion projects.
As Head of Central Services, your role will consist in managing the Support functions of the organization, to ensure that our Core Program and projects run smoothly and efficiently. The portfolio of this role will cover: Operations & Admin, Human Resources and IT & Digital Transformation efforts.
The role will report directly to the CEO and will acts as member of the organization’s Management Team.
• Operations & Admin:
o Overseeing the fulfillment of operational support needs of the departments and projects (event organizing, support in using analysis tools & others);
o Overseeing the office admin support function (in-office assistance, management of procedures, management of the car fleet & others);
• Human Resources:
o Overseeing the implementation of HR processes (recruitment & selection, onboarding, performance management & evaluation, people development & others);
o Offer support & counseling on people related issues & topics;
o Overseeing the management of the volunteers.
• IT & Digital Transformation:
o Managing the IT Support services (setting up new kits for new employees & fellows, managing the existing tools, managing the IT equipment inventory and it’s well functioning);
o Managing the digitalization efforts of the organization (selecting and migrating content to a LMS, development of new platforms, selecting hardware kits for online mentoring & others).
o Managing a team of employees with various portfolios and seniority levels;
o Overseeing the operational management (budgeting, activity planning, KPIs monitoring) of multiple areas.
This is a temporary position, as maternity replacement, with the possibility of continuity depending on our organizational priorities and structure.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.