Student for Accounting - Accounts Receivable - TSR
* Involved in the activity of Accounts Receivable;
* Responsible for database maintaining and documents verification, allocation of customers' payment advices;
* Use the WEB portals of our customers and printing, downloading documents and communication;
* Prepares reports related to his/her area of responsibility supervised by the domain responsible;
* Checks if the accounting documents related to his/her area of responsibility are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
* Performs periodic achieving according to company's policy;
* Use Microsoft Office and SAP program in daily work. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing (Second year of study);
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills - Intermediate;
* Microsoft office advanced.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.