Network Engineer - Bucuresti/Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Engineer - Bucuresti/Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Proven hands-on network engineering experience
• Deep understanding of networking protocols (., BGP, IBGP, OSPF, QoS, CoS, MPLS, VRF, VLANS, VPNs, IPSEC, HSRP, and
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
• 2-3 years’ experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
• Configure and install various network devices and services (., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
• Participate in global support on-call rotation to support the various geographic sites
• Participate in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade converged network solutions
• Architect networks for new services, identify areas of improvement, and develop/implement acceptance testing plans
• Analysis for root cause determination of issues including recommendations for improvements
• Provide training and mentoring to other team members
• Respond to support calls and escalations of customer issues on a 24/7 basis as required
• Private medical insurance;
• Employee referral bonuses;
• One month start-up training;
• Meal Tickets;
• A 7card Subscription;
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
• Salary increase based on seniority;
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.