Junior Purchasing Manager
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
For our client, a leading company in the construction components production field, we are looking for a detail-oriented and highy organized Junior Purchasing Manager
• Experience as Purchasing Specialist – min 5 years
• Requires experience in international trade including shipping / customs
• Degree in Business administration / International Relations or a related field is preferred
• English – advanced user
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess high attention to detail
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Intermediate Excel)
• Technical learning agility – be able to quickly learn and understand the steel wire market
• Change adaptability
• Driving license
• Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff and allocating tasks.
• Managing supplier relations and participating in negotiation of contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
• Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
• Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
• Motivational salary package and performance bonuses
• Private Medical Insurance
• Meal tickets
• Company car
• A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
• Hybrid remote (work from home + office)