Senior Finance Analyst (part time)
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Finance Analyst with English and German for a multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Totally fluent in English and German;
- Technical Expertise in Financial Planning and Analysis;
- Cost accounting and project accounting expertise;
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, SAP system and HFM;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions to business problems without supervision;
- Availability to work part time, 4 hours/day.
Partner with business leadership to provide finance leadership and execute P&L and working capital commitments. This position will provide finance support activities to:
- Finance analysis (actual, vs budget, vs forecast vs prior year);
- Forecasting preparation (Short Range Outlook; Monthly forecast; Quarterly forecast);
- Annual budget preparation;
- Month End Close activities;
- Actual reporting.
Be part of a team that:
- Leads and drives the Annual Operating Plan processes globally for the business, in close cooperation with the Business Leadership;
- Reviews large project quotations prepared by the commercial team;
- Continuously has a feel for the performance of the business, identifies risks and opportunities, and drives the business to perform the Annual operation plan;
- Partners with key stakeholders in the business, at all levels of the organization and local team;
- Drives the monthly closing process, analyzes and reports on results;
- Analyzes the Sales and Sales Mix in the greatest detail (Revenue and Cost of Sales review);
- Cost, Material variances reviews;
- Support Inventory reviews;
- Support set up Standard costs;
- Improves processes and analytics in support of profitability margin analysis;
- Supports the business’ key priorities;
- Prepares regular business reviews for Senior Leadership Team Business Team;
- Provides finance support to other functions.