Credit & Collections Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DRiV - a Tenneco Company active
View all jobs Credit & Collections Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Credit & Collections Analyst in our Finance Department in Bucharest.
- Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts;
- Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers;
- Responsible for ensuring Customers Financial Services metrics are achieved;
- Establish and maintain contact with customers concerning past due amounts, payment trends, and other matters related to past due receivables to improve company cash flow;
- Visit, if required, or Contact customers on past due items and perform resolution of disputed invoices;
- Interfaces with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of deliveries, contract/PO issues, etc.;
- Conduct business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Conduct periodic A/R reviews with the sales and finance organizations;
- Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit;
- Review delinquent accounts on a regular basis to determine root causes;
- Propose customer credit limits and payment terms.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of credit and collections experience;
- Intermediate knowledge of collections and payments process;
- Fluency and ability to work in English and German;
- Ability to work in another foreign language is considered as a plus;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational and analytical skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Strong PC skills including Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.