Accounts Receivable with German - Brasov
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Receivable/ Customer Management and put it into practice.
- How a typical day looks like? You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
- In 6 months, you will know how to manage customers’ expectations, reconcile client’s accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices and learn how to work in various tools.
- You have medium-advanced German skills;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely;
- Have access to a global network of knowledge and various learning resources;
- Be part of a friendly team with a flexible approach, where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform (Bookster)