OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
· Master degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Good command in spoken and written English.
· Good knowledge of development and delivery methodologies of an application.
· General and functional design experience, knowledge of languages and development environments for web and client / server applications.
· Proven knowledge of architectural concepts.
· Experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
· Knowledge of project management.
· Skills on SQL
Considered as a plus :
· Knowledge of the agile framework and writing user stories (JIRA, TRELLO, ...)
· Knowledge of UML
· Technical Skills :
o General : J2EE, SGBD, XML, SHELL UNIX, ANGULAR
o Specific : SOLR, DROOLS, PLAY FRAMEWORK, WICKET, SPRING, CAMEL, HAZELCAST
· Analyze business needs to design the solution and write functional/technical specifications, diagrams, algorithms.
· Collaborate with the developers by providing functional support during the development.
· Challenge and estimate high level evolutions.
· Ensure that the technical specifications comply with the general specifications and with the standards and compliance rules (security, architecture, quality, business compliance).
· Define and execute the functional test plans, non-regression test, end-to-end tests, and ensures the quality of the solution delivered in user test.
· Ensure daily the quality and performance of the functionalities delivered by the application (production monitoring).
· Participate in the evaluation of alternative software solutions.
· Work with integration architects and engineers to ensure proper integration of the application solution.
· Participate in the rationalization of the information system of the company by proposing coherent and optimized solutions, in phase with the roadmap of information systems and with the guiding principles of architecture.