Jr Data Developer (18 months collaboration)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Strong working knowledge of Python programming language is required.
- Experience with data wrangling and creating data pipelines in Python is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Linux is required.
- Good English communication skills.
- Technical degree in a field such as Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics preferred.
- Understand data flows that support quant models, customize data storage and processing to optimize for user experience, cost, and speed.
- Meaningfully contribute to code documentation initiatives.
- Help develop new data pipelines, work on code reworking/rewriting/refactoring for the legacy applications.
- Commit to support and improvement of existing implementations.
- Coordinate with developers, data teams, ISD Research and Product Management team members on python code, to facilitate troubleshooting and handle implementation requests.
- Career Path Development - supported by customized Training and Development plans
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Insurance - offered by Omniasig Vienna Insurance Group and Regina Maria
- Life insurance - offered by Metropolitan Life
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan offered by NN Life Insurance
- Meal Vouchers valued at 15 RON/working day
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings