Demand Planner Beverages
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
* Analyzing & proposing actions to achieve and improve forecast accuracy (on weekly basis, at SKU level), in order to secure product availability & write-off/SLOBS minimization, ensuring that the following processes are undergone:
* Cross-functional alignment of the forecast and customer demands, working closely with the Commercial team to understand the market demands and forecast any spike/plunge which is of high probability
* Manage the forecast enrichment process (Promotions and NPD's) and align volumes with Sales & Marketing/Trade Marketing;
* Analyze relationship between promotional activities, new products introduction and seasonal impact on product demand to achieve accurate forecast;
* Track all promo activities and their effectiveness related to volumes & timing accuracy;
* Perform demand supply control: Ensure that unconstrained demand forecast is aligned with supply ability - and in case of gap, coordinate resolution with relevant stakeholders/partners;
* Work closely with the Long-Term Demand Planning team in order to align on potential risks/opportunities identified and enrich the long term forecasting process with the most recent and relevant information (trend updates, channels/portfolio mix changes etc.)
* Create and manage the demand forecast 0-24 months of the BU customers in JDA so that customer orders can consistently and accurately be predicted:
* Collaborate with Statistical forecasting SSC (Shared Service Center) team to develop the baseline forecast;
* Understanding and verifying advanced statistical modelling changes to the baseline, as proposed by SSC Statistical forecasting.
* Assist in preparing the BU Demand Review (DMR) and the annual Budgeting Process.
* Provide support to Customer collaboration team on the current/future initiatives in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
* Develop a deep knowledge and control of the managed portfolio, driving planning excellence by facilitating the dialogue between Supply Chain, Sales and Communication based functions;
* Provides relevant and reliable input for portfolio optimization process, interacting with functional counterparts from BU Sales, Finance, Supply and Category teams for alignment
* The right to represent the company and sign documents in the name of the company for third parties will be exercised only with the authorization of the company board; the managers will inform their subordinates about the limitations of their authorization;
* Keeps the data and the information about the company confidential;
* The job holder acknowledges and respects the following normative acts:
* Act 53/2003 - Labor code;
* Collective labor contract at unit level;
* The health and safety regulation nr. 319/2006;
* HG 1425/2006 which approves methodological norms of appliance of the health and safety regulation nr. 319/2006;
* The H&S Legislation applicable to the specific work place;
* The fire defense regulation nr. 307/2006;
* Regulation nr. 163/2007 for the approval of the General norms of protection against fires;
* Civil protection act nr. 481/2004;
* The environment protection norms applicable in the organization;
* The PepsiCo standards, with procedures in the SMI, ISO, HACCP, SMM manuals and the national regulation;
* The Individual Labor Contract, the enclosures of the contract and also of the job description;
* The internal order regulation of the company (ROI), COC and the company values;
Carries out other tasks as well, at the request of the supervisor/other superiors, and also tasks required by applicable regulations related to the job assignments.