Demand Planner Beverages
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PepsiCo Romania active
View all jobs Demand Planner Beverages active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
* Analyzing & proposing actions to achieve and improve forecast accuracy (on weekly basis, at SKU level), in order to secure product availability & write-off/SLOBS minimization, ensuring that the following processes are undergone:
* Cross-functional alignment of the forecast and customer demands, working closely with the Commercial team to understand the market demands and forecast any spike/plunge which is of high probability
* Manage the forecast enrichment process (Promotions and NPD's) and align volumes with Sales & Marketing/Trade Marketing;
* Analyze relationship between promotional activities, new products introduction and seasonal impact on product demand to achieve accurate forecast;
* Track all promo activities and their effectiveness related to volumes & timing accuracy;
* Perform demand supply control: Ensure that unconstrained demand forecast is aligned with supply ability - and in case of gap, coordinate resolution with relevant stakeholders/partners;
* Work closely with the Long-Term Demand Planning team in order to align on potential risks/opportunities identified and enrich the long term forecasting process with the most recent and relevant information (trend updates, channels/portfolio mix changes etc.)
* Create and manage the demand forecast 0-24 months of the BU customers in JDA so that customer orders can consistently and accurately be predicted:
* Collaborate with Statistical forecasting SSC (Shared Service Center) team to develop the baseline forecast;
* Understanding and verifying advanced statistical modelling changes to the baseline, as proposed by SSC Statistical forecasting.
* Assist in preparing the BU Demand Review (DMR) and the annual Budgeting Process.
* Provide support to Customer collaboration team on the current/future initiatives in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
* Develop a deep knowledge and control of the managed portfolio, driving planning excellence by facilitating the dialogue between Supply Chain, Sales and Communication based functions;
* Provides relevant and reliable input for portfolio optimization process, interacting with functional counterparts from BU Sales, Finance, Supply and Category teams for alignment
* The right to represent the company and sign documents in the name of the company for third parties will be exercised only with the authorization of the company board; the managers will inform their subordinates about the limitations of their authorization;
* Keeps the data and the information about the company confidential;
* The job holder acknowledges and respects the following normative acts:
* Act 53/2003 - Labor code;
* Collective labor contract at unit level;
* The health and safety regulation nr. 319/2006;
* HG 1425/2006 which approves methodological norms of appliance of the health and safety regulation nr. 319/2006;
* The H&S Legislation applicable to the specific work place;
* The fire defense regulation nr. 307/2006;
* Regulation nr. 163/2007 for the approval of the General norms of protection against fires;
* Civil protection act nr. 481/2004;
* The environment protection norms applicable in the organization;
* The PepsiCo standards, with procedures in the SMI, ISO, HACCP, SMM manuals and the national regulation;
* The Individual Labor Contract, the enclosures of the contract and also of the job description;
* The internal order regulation of the company (ROI), COC and the company values;
Carries out other tasks as well, at the request of the supervisor/other superiors, and also tasks required by applicable regulations related to the job assignments.