Business Planning Analyst
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- University graduate in Economics, business administration or related field;
- Fluent in English (writing, reading and speaking);
- At least 5 years experience in similar activities;
- Experience in business planning, credit management and other similar system;
- Knowledge of advanced Management Information Systems;
- Good internal control background;
- Strong analysis and communication skills;
- Result focus with high integrity;
- Capacity to work under pressure;
- Passion to work for the business side beyond pure finance perspective;
- Excellent execution skills.
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
For our Finance team, we are looking for a new colleague, based in Bucharest, for a 1 year - determined period contract, who will:
- be a key contributor for the implementation of the financial activities of the Pharma Division;
- provide support for the accurate implementation of the commercial strategies and continuously assess the performance versus target;
- fulfill the planning, budgeting, business planning analysis and internal reporting tasks in compliance with the internal requirements of Novartis;
- provide support for analysis / planning to the other departments within the organization.