SAP Internship (with German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
- Bachelor Degree or fresh graduate in Economic Studies/ Finance/ Mathematics/ Computer Science
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Professional experience in an international company, with exposure to mixed teams
- Understanding business needs and try to offer the best option
- Analytical thinking, communicative and self motivated
- German and English advanced (mandatory)
We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- Learn key concepts within SAP and valuable tips to help you use this enterprise software most effectively
- Complete training and induction for different SAP modules (MM,SD,PP,CO, Fiori), depending on candidate's skills
- Access to international projects and teams and opportunity to solve some of the most interesting and future focused problems in the SAP ecosystem
Apply to our SAP jobs and start your career in the consultancy world!