Service Design Analyst
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Service Design Analyst will be part of the Sales Operations and Performance Management Team within the Customer and Solution Management Pillar in Allianz Technology SE.
- Coordinate customer needs for the service;
- Increase transparency for the business value of a service
- Reduce time to market
- Ensure reusability of services to achieve Economies of Scale
- Strive for benchmark
- Ensure easy operation
- Close alignment with the different Service Managers, incl. partially also technical discussions on service content and service level specifications
- Support the implementation project for integration the service descriptions in Service Now from functional view
- Ideally background from Business-IT translation, IT system technical documentation
- Technical understanding of IT systems and processes
- Basic understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Ideally experience in creating and maintaining Connect pages and content
- Ideally experience in project work
- University degree, preferably in with focus in Information Technology (e.g. MBA, MSc)
- Relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related projects
- Very good MS office skills
- Fluent English
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- International project and job expertise
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality