Technology Implementation Manager | Tax solution
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Technology Implementation Manager | Tax solution active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Software Implementation experience (3+ years)
• Knowledge of project management tools and processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in English
• Highly detail oriented
• Motivated and proactive in creating and improving processes and work flows
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with SQL, Visualization tools, RPA, web development
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
There is an opportunity for a Technology Implementation Manager to join the Global Employer Services team in our Bucharest delivery centre.
Global Employer Services (GES) forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. In Europe, GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries, serving companies who have employees who travel internationally as part of their job. We provide taxation, immigration, social security and employment law advice and compliance services to our clients and their globally mobile employees.
In 2014, the EU adopted an Enforcement Directive to strengthen the protection of posted workers (a posted worker is a worker who, for a limited period, carries out his or her work in an EEA member state other than the state in which he or she normally works). This “Posted Workers Directive” (PWD) means that companies are obligated to make timely notification to each member states labour authorities. We support a number of our clients in complying with the PWD notification requirements in our Bucharest delivery centre.
As the Technology Implementation Manager of the team, you will support with the implementation of our technology driven outsourcing solution to PWD notifications, as well as, overseeing an ever-growing team supporting member firms deliver PWD compliance for our clients.
The role will involve management of the implementation of Deloitte’s PWD technology solution for clients of various Deloitte Member Firms across Europe as well as, being an integral part of Deloitte Engagement Teams pitching this technology and connected downstream services to potential clients and targets in a competitive bid environment (RFPs). You will have the opportunity to work with Engagement Teams in various Deloitte Member Firms and act as the interface between Engagement Teams and the PWD Product Management team/ Developers as well as between Engagement Teams and clients’ internal IT teams during PWD implementation projects.
The role is a full time, permanent position. However, we encourage candidates to discuss any agile or flexible working requirements that they may have.
• Configuration of PWD solution for a specific client considering the specificities highlighted by Engagement Team
• Configuration and set up of automation (bots) to enable delivery of PWD services for a specific client
• Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and Client IT team the set up of Single Sign On (SSO) account access and testing in all relevant environments.
• Data layer development based on client specific requirements - working with PWD Product Management team and Developers on additional customisation of data layer.
• Monitoring the scoping, prioritization, implementation and testing of PWD Solution change requests
• Monitoring and management of system processes – ensuring client PWD Solution runs as expected and management of system failures by escalating to the appropriate internal teams such as Product Management team, GTS, PTA etc.
• Support Engagement Teams with PWD Solution specific queries, data input review and overall system functionality.
• Management of PWD Solution client testing – assist both client and Engagement Teams with process testing in a dedicated environment, ensuring confidentiality, as well as, validating data output.
• Oversee ‘Go Live Readiness’ processes.
You are here: Tax
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into three main areas: Business Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients’ businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you’ll get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you’ll gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we’ll also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte, we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.