Personal Assistant (English or German speaker)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support to an Executive in the Allianz SE team.
- Ensure a proactive and efficient office management, including calendar and inbox management, travel coordination, organization of meetings/phone/video conferences, filing and document management
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties, . coordination of events
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics (except bookings), agenda setting, participants.
- Order office supplies, claim for travel expenses, handle payment of invoices, room bookings
- Deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters
- Close collaboration with international colleagues
- Be contact point for department related requests
- Send reminders and standard communications
- Maintain proactively Intranet/ Connect page
- Prepare presentation documents
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals
- General administrative tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience in similar roles ( +5 years)
- Quick perception
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Fluent English , German is a strong plus
- Knowledge of MS Office package: Word, PowerPoint, MS-Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively and accurately in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
- Analytics skills and structured approach towards tasks
- Proven ability to work independently and to demonstrate flexibility and availability
- Friendly and positive personality
- Team player with interpersonal and intercultural skills
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.