Project Manager Intern
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
In our company, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across local entities in our Plants in Romania.
The internship duration is 3 months. At P&G, we believe in a growth from within culture, and the Plants in Urlati offer fantastic opportunities for future career development so you'll just have to show the right amount of versatility.
We are looking for:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
What will an internship at P&G offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific tasks and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a driven monthly stipend.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
This is not your typical internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. We believe in the concept of ownership for your projects, but we will provide you the right amount of support in order to develop your leadership skills. All our roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in various areas.
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning, offering the chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products;
- Exciting work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment where you can benefit from mentorship, coaching, training and guidance;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Relocation package.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.