Technical Project Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You have a passion for cars, and you want to contribute to the development of autonomous driving.
- You made your technical aptitude to your profession; you have a technical degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and social competence; you are resilient and have a above average engagement.
- You are a team player and you can convince the customer with a good standing. Also, a structured, independent, reliable, customer- and target oriented, even in changing of working conditions and new environments.
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage.
- You have a class B driving license.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
Develop something new: You are responsible for the technical coordination (including deadliness) von project content within the organization and with the customer (eg. assessment of customer requirements).
Take ownership: You coordinate and lead the technical controlling von project phases, from requirement management to series release.
Be responsible: You are the technical contact person for the customer and associates, you assure a process-based project workflow with high product quality (eg. prepare assessments).
Live international cooperation: You take part to customer meetings and car testing rounds.