Continuous Integration Software Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Continuous Integration Software Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Advanced in a modern scripting or compiled language (Python, C/C++, etc.);
- Experience with software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, release process and code coverage;
- Experience in managing and tracking build and test pipelines to provide daily quality snapshots;
- Deep understanding of practices as debugging and testing;
- Pipeline configuration with Jenkins;
- Previous experience with Groovy is a plus;
- Familiarity with tools for software project management and software version management (GIT experience is a plus).
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with attention to detail
- Initiative, persuasion and assertiveness;
- Excellent communication skills with professional and positive attitude, ability to work in a global development team.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Automotive experience;
- Expertise with public cloud platforms.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
With Automotive systems becoming more and more complex and time to market decreasing continuously, there is the need of adapting the existing infrastructure, to face the nowadays' challenges.
Bosch Automotive Steering Division looks for a passionate engineer to drive this change. Target is to virtualize physical systems in the Cloud and enable the fast deployment of customer projects. Our future colleague will help Bosch in becoming a trendsetter in a changing Automotive industry.
- Working on cutting edge technologies in a professional environment;
- Identify manual processes that can be automated;
- Optimize the deployment of complex systems;
- Close cooperation with international Software development partners;
- Test and ensure the best quality and performance of the code;
- Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security;
- Follow and implement agile practices within the team.