De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
Education and Experience Required
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
· Quality improvement training required.
· Expert communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English.
· Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
· Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
· Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
· 2-3 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
· Typically 3-5 years of project management experience with successful delivery of programs/projects
This role will be focused on supporting specific sub-regional order management teams, ensuring that processes are documented, updated and adhered to will track, via key metrics management any team improvements and needs to those processes, as well ensure standardization with key process performance indicators across the regions; ensuring quality in the process. The right individual will apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives ensuring that those recommendations are socialized appropriately to all key stakeholders.
Provide support to onboarding customers to einvoicing platforms. May act as a team or project SME providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Ability to handle most unique situations with limited guidance. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team. Following company and industry standards for project management.
·Owns data analysis for complex projects; may participate in various level complexity projects.
· Represents the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
· Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
· Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader regarding work force, creating innovating solutions in HR field since 70 years ago. As experts in labour force, our company is daily connecting over 600,000 people to the labour market. The ManpowerGroup’s family brands – Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions – are helping over 400,000 clients from 80 countries to identify, attract, develop and manage the needed talents by providing integrated solutions. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 15 years ago sustaining performance, improvement and flexibility for over 350 companies from all regions and activity domains, also connecting thousands of talented candidates and professionals with experience for the right opportunities.