OEM Project Management with Italian
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Project Management Advisor with Italian
Remote (Working from home)
Innovative projects that deliver groundbreaking results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within OEM Customer Programs ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Project Management Advisor on our OEM Customer Programs team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. You can be located anyplace in Romania and work remotely.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5+ years of experience in project management or related field; Good project management skills (scope/schedule/communication/stakeholder/risk management) in a multinational environment;
• Ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Collaboration within the team and partnership development outside of the organization
• Capability to identify improvements to existing workflows and deliverables; familiarity with project management tools and techniques
• Excellent English and Italian communication skills
• Prior experience working on customer experience initiatives and improving the overall customer experience; experience with project management in supply chain and logistics environments
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Advisor, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of initial plans, supervising project activities and communicating achievements to key stakeholders.
• Engage and influence global cross-functional teams
• Develop strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
• Coordinate project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and successful handoff of projects through effective communication
• Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule.
• Identify and quantify variances and take any required corrective actions while communicating to all internal and external partners.