Junior ERP Support Developer
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Object Oriented programming knowledge;
- VB programming experience or knowledge is a plus;
- Previous experience on an ERP environment (SAP, ORACLE or others) is a plus;
- Good English skills, French is a plus;
- Very responsible person, independent, but also team worker, innovative, hard-working and able to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems.
What you’ll do
- Assures technical support for the internally used ERP System;
- Performs technical troubleshooting, bug corrections, technical assistance, technical tests, patches management;
- Develops complex SQL scripts for data mining and data correction;
- Works closely with the Functional Support Analysts for finding the root causes of system anomalies and for debugging;
- Creates and updates technical documentation, working procedures and builds-up a knowledge database;
- Develops system optimizations and small system enhancements based on the functional specifications and technical analysis;
- Improves execution performance of the system processes;
- Acquires good level of understanding of the business processes (Accounting, Supply Chain Management);
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.