Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 3+ years as a full-time, hands-on Manual QA Engineer
• Experience in an automated test environment
• Familiarity with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
• Familiarity with test writing tools like Xray, TestRail, TestLink
• Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Trac
• Familiarity with testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
• Basic programming skills
• SQL knowledge.
• Analyzing the requirements from the business users
• Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
• Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
• Execute defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues
• Defect tracking.
As a Manual QA Engineer, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.