QA Automation Engineer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 3+ years as a full-time, hands-on QA Automation Engineer
• Experience with Protractor and/or cypress.io
• Experience with SoapUI or Postman and testing REST APIs
• Experience with load testing tools like Apache JMeter or Gatling
• Familiarity with cloud-native multi-tier internet applications
• Familiarity with test writing tools like Xray, TestRail, TestLink
• Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Trac
• Familiarity with testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
• Design, create and execute automation scripts
• Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
• Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing
• Review user stories and functional requirements
• Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools
• Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
• Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
• Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies.
As an QA Automation Engineer, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance.
To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and a genuine passion for quality. A skilled QA Automation Engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.