Automation Tester Coordinator
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
• Relevant experience in test automation and manual testing, 5+ years;
• Knowledge of testing methodology;
• Proficient in Python (or equivalent OOP language) and Selenium WebDriver;
• Experienced in using REST/SOAP services;
• Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix) and DB (Informix/Oracle/SQL Server), Unix shell scripting;
• Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken;
• Experience in coordinating a team in IT (min 1 year);
• Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
• Cooperation and team spirit;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
• Assuring the coordination of automated testing team and defining the internal procedures;
• Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (analysis, test plan designing, test automation, execution) ;
• Automatic functional regression testing, bug management, reporting ;
• Coordination of a team of 5+ members with all seniority levels.