Automation Engineer for IE Central - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Automation Engineer for IE Central - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
- PLC programming;
- Support and update of Production Equipment;
- Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
- Participate at installation of the new equipment;
- Hardware production, equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
- Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;
- System Design Methods that meets customer requirements while minimizing product cost.
- University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automation/Computers;
- Good technical knowledge of Simatic Step7, WinCC, SW Development;
- 2 years experience in programming PLCs;
- Good English knowledge;
- Results oriented;
- On-call availability.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.