Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• Customer-service oriented
• Team player
• Creative problem solving
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic knowledge of MS Office
· English – medium level – would be a plus
· Experience in office admin area
· Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Check daily all aspects related to the proper functioning and maintenance of the workspaces
• Order weekly refreshments and monthly cleaning products
• Keep on the monthly basis the stock statistics (refreshments and cleaning products) and propose new products
• Provides support and solutions for the problems reported by the company's employees until the completion of solving open tickets;
• Collect from all departments supplies requirements- monthly
• Keep updated floor plans related to the employees space position
• Issue in the system purchase requests (PR), related to the activities and services described in this job description
• Provides transportation services and administrative support to visitors from Israel or from other sites
• Keep in touch with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the daily needs of employees and the proper functioning of the headquarters: food and catering, air conditioning / ventilation, supplies, hygienic materials, fixed and mobile telephony, etc.
• Transmits daily the relevant information about the new employees or about any modification of the program or workspace to the provider of SSM and PSI consulting services;
• Organizes on-the-job training or regular SSM and PSI training with company employees;
• Transmits monthly meal voucher orders for company employees;
• Receives and delivers national and international correspondence, by postal or courier services;
• Assist HR to organize site events by ordering refreshments or drinks
The Facilities Admin will maintain an enjoyable working environment. Candidates should have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly attitude.