Senior Communications Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Senior Communications Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
The role requires a creative and results-driven communicator, able to develop engaging content and implement employer branding and internal communication projects that serve the needs of our organization and consolidate our brand’s positioning as a top employer in Romania.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Communications / PR / Employer Branding
- English and Romanian proficiency, in terms of both grammar and vocabulary
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with content writing is mandatory
- Experience with employer branding projects would be a significant advantage
- Experience with internal communication projects would be an advantage
- Please include in your resume a link to your portfolio showing your copywriting / content creation skills (written articles, internal communication materials, press releases, short stories or any other text materials you have created)
Collaboration is the key:
- Demonstrating reliability, communicating constructively and being an active listener
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Treating others in a respectful, supportive and professional manner
- Exhibiting flexibility, participating as a problem-solver
- Demonstrating commitment to the team
- Willingness to ask others for their expertise and help
- Critical thinker and problem-solving oriented
As a Senior Communications Specialist at TELUS International, you will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, working closely to increase our employer brand presence in Romania and support the Recruitment team’s efforts to attract the best talents, handling at the same time all the internal communication in the organization.
We are expecting you to have a passion for communication and employer branding, from content creation to project management, and contribute with your out-of-the-box ideas and execution skills to projects that help us stand out among the other employers in the industry.
You are ready and able to:
- Partner with your team to develop, plan and implement external and internal communication projects
- Collaborate with external agencies for impactful employer branding campaigns
- Create engaging content, relevant to the targeted audiences
- Coordinate with the designers in your team to create effective communication materials
- Support the Recruitment team at specialized events or partnerships aimed to attract candidates
- Collaborate with the HR team for employee engagement activities and events
- Handle requests serving the communication needs of all the other departments in the company
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing close deadlines and juggling multiple projects and assignments at the same time
- Draft regular activity reports and measure KPIs
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
What we offer:
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!