Application Support Officer (ICT Department)
La Garanti BBVA Romania am creat un climat care inspiră colaborarea și comunicarea. Am construit astfel o echipă unită și energică, care pune întotdeauna clientul pe primul loc. Susținem aspirațiile colegilor noștri și îi încurajăm să se perfecționeze continuu și să își urmeze pasiunile. Ca echipă, ne preocupă creșterea eficienței operaționale și îmbunătățirea constantă a serviciilor oferite clienților.Requirements
- University degree in related field (Computer Science is considered an advantage)
- Experience of over 3 years of working with IT systems
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server administration and tools, T-SQL; Oracle DB knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of IIS administration and configuration
- Experience of developing and supporting IT information systems;
- Team worker and proactive attitude
- Problem-solving skills, capability to manage small projects
- Can take ownership of the given tasks and pursue them to completion.
- Good command in English
- Responsible for Application and Database Servers
- Manages installation, maintenance, upgrade of business applications and database servers, according to internal procedures
- Manages user applications accounts, application roles and application configuration according to requests opened in internal ticketing tool
- Provides second level support for incoming requests and incidents, finds sollution or escalates to other departments of application supplier
- Provides users support for testing new versions of the business applications
- Maintains relationships with third parties (software and service providers) and provides support when needed
- Completes and follows up all the documentation involved in daily activities
aranti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.